It’s that time of year, the leaves are falling, the temperature is getting cool and… BOOM! Madden 15 is here! Featuring a brand new emphasis on defense, which is fitting with Seattle Seahawks’ defensive back Richard Sherman on the cover of this year’s game. Knock on wood Richard, hope the Madden curse doesn’t get you too!
Deliver on Defense
- Bring the Heat – Utilize a new set of pass rush tools to beat your blocker and disrupt the backfield. New mechanics to jump the snap, shed blocks and steer offensive linemen put your in control and make defensive linemen more dangerous than ever.
- Risk vs. Reward – Defenders can now make aggressive or conservative tackles in the open field, with proximity cones showing the effective range of each. Aggressive tackles can lead to big plays and fumbles, but conservative tackles are more likely to bring the ball-carrier down without giving up extra yards. The choice is yours, but so are the consequences.
- A New Point of View – See defense through a whole new lens with all-new camera angles that let you attack the play from the defensive’s perspective. Whether you lock in on a single defender and go for the big play or follow the action wherever the ball goes, you’ll see the play unfold through the defense’s eyes.
Best of Broadcast
- Director’s Cut – New broadcast and NFL Films-inspired cameras capture the emotion of every play from fresh new perspectives. Choose from six game play cameras pre-snap to get the best view of the action.
- Show Time – The new pre-game and halftime shows featuring studio host Larry Ridley tell the story of the game, complete with game-changing match ups and big play highlights.
Be a Student of the Game
- Crowd-sourced Play Call – A revolutionary recommendation engine utilizes data from millions of online games to surface the best selection of plays possible for the match-up and situation. Sort from traditional sets and formations, to expert recommendations, to what’s working the best in the Madden community.
- Run The Gauntlet – Skills Trainer has been expanded to teach not only gameplay skills, but strategy and football concepts as well. Learn how to read zone defenses, when to hot route a receiver, and more with nearly 50 new tutorials and drills. Once you’ve mastered the basics, enter The Gauntlet where your skills will be put to the ultimate test through intense challenges.
Madden 15 improves game quality from in the huddle with play-calling and game intelligence, all the way to tackling and mechanics with their brand new 2.0 engines. If that isn’t enough to get you hype, check out the video with Kevin Hart and Dave Franco! Are you ready? Wait… are we playing for real? Ok, wait… I was just kidding… Let the house burn!
Go grab your copy of Madden 15 in stores on August 15th, or you can pre-order right now via Amazon and be one of the first to have it in your hands (Free shipping)!